Residential house gutted in fire mishap in sopore - JK News Live

Breaking

Breaking News

JK News Live

JK News Live brings the Latest News & Top Breaking headlines on Politics and Current Affairs in Jammu Kashmir Sports, Business, Conflict, Videos, Life Style, feature stories and much more

Sports

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Residential house gutted in fire mishap in sopore



Sopore, May 16: A two-storey residential house was gutted in a fire mishap in north Kashmir’s Sopore this evening.

Reports reaching said a residential house of Ishtiyaq Ahmad Nadroo was gutted in an accidental fire at Naseem Bagh B in Sopore town this evening.


Reports said locals rushed to the spot to douse the flames but couldn’t save the house.

However, the exact figure of loss was not known immediately.


Meanwhile police took cognizance of this fire mishap.(KD)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here